MBprocess can deliver variety of sounds, from clean to hign density. It has been
developed to be simple to use, without sacrificing quality.
Hundred of hours have been required for developing, listening, comparing with existing
products, to make it high quality sounding.
MBprocess can be used in mixing, mastering, radio, TV, broadcasting. Others applications:
When it is necessary to maintain a constant sound level, like podcasts, mixtapes,
or from differents sources in a PC. You can use it as a VST plugin (32 bits), as
a standalone software (ASIO drivers inputs/outputs), as an insert in your windows
sound (with Voicemeeter Banana and a virtual cable).
- In control panel sound, choose the virtual cable as out.
- In Voice Meeter Banana, choose the same virtual cable on one of the 3 input channels.
Assign the channel bus to B1.
- In Voicemeeter VAIO input (the insert channel), assign to A1 Bus.
- On A1 out, choose your sound card driver.
- Use MBprocess standalone (exe) and choose Voice Meeter VAIO as driver.
Now, MBprocess works as an insert software on your Windows System.
VST plugin in 64 bits software:
MBprocessVST32 is a 32 bits plugin, so works in a 32 bits host software, but not
in a 64 bits. Some 64 bits software like Cubase, have a integer wrapper, so you can
use a 32 bits plugin. If your software don’t have any wrapper, you can use jBridge: